CarryMinati (Ajey Nagar) is the Most famous Indian Youtuber and Gamer. He is known for his comedic commentaries, roasts, and reactions videos on his YouTube channel “CarryMinati”. He has completed 21.7 million subscribers on his channel in June 2020 and he is among the most popular and top Youtuber in India.
|Real Name||Ajey Nagar|
|Famous for||Roasting and Reacting|
|Date of Birth||12-Jun-99|
|Age(as in 2020)||21|
|Birth Place||Faridabad, Haryana|
|School||DPS, Faridabad, Haryana|
|College/University||Did not attend|
|Educational Qualification||12th (Higher secondary)|
|Address||Faridabad, Haryana, India|
|Hobbies||Photography, Listening Music, Playing Games|
Birth & Early Life
Ajey Nagar or Carry Minati was born on 12 June 1999 in Faridabad, Haryana, India. Ajey belongs to an Indian Hindu family. He did schooling from DPS, Faridabad, Haryana but he did not give his 12th exam because he was not prepared for his exam and later he completed from distance education. Peoples also searching for the meaning of CarryMinati but according to Ajey Nagar there is “I have given this name because I like it. It doesn’t have any meaning.
At the beginning, CarryMinati posted videos of himself playing video games and imitating Sunny Deol. His main YouTube account so far has been CarryMinati, which began in 2014. When the channel first started out, the name of the channel was “Addicted A1,” where he uploaded footages of his gameplay and reactions on the games like CS: GO. It didn’t bring in a lot of audiences back then.
Then in 2015, Carry changed his channel’s name to CarryDeol, where he posted videos of himself playing CS: GO and imitating Sunny Deol. Then finally, the name of the channel became CarryMinati, and Carry began to make “roast” videos.
Favorite things of CarryMinati
|Favorite Film||Not Known|
|Favorite TV Show||Not Known|
|Favorite Singer||Not Known|
|Favorite Sport||Cricket, Football|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (Approx.)||$3000 per month|
|Net Worth||$3.8 million|
Social Media Presence
Popular Videos of CarryMinati
- YouTube vs TikTok: The End– 70M+ views. (Taken Down By YouTube)
- Fastest Indian video to get 1M likes ( 2Hrs)
- Fastest Indian video to 2M likes (5hrs)
- Most liked Indian video in 24hrs (5.3 M likes)
- 2nd most liked video in the world in 24hrs (5.3 M likes)
- Most liked Indian video on youtube
- Bye Pewdiepie– 31M views.
- TikTok Evolution 2019– 27M views.
- No More Single: Valentine Special– 26M views.
- Big Boss Big Boss Big Boss Part 2– 24M views.
- Success Story of a Cringe Pop Artist– 21M views.
Some Facts About Carry Minati
- At the age of 10 carryMinati started making videos on his YouTube channel named “Stealth Fearzz” where he used to upload videos on football tricks but this channel was not successful.
- In the year 2014, he started a YouTube channel named Addicted A1 where he used to upload gaming videos with mimicry voice of Sunny Deol and Shah Rukh Khan and in the year 2015 he changed the name of the channel to CarryDeol.
- He again changed his channel name when he started roasting people and renamed as CaryyMinati.
- In the year 2017, he started channel CarryLive where he live-streams playing video games.
- His channel got a huge subscriber after his video, making money with BB ki vines got viral.
- In the year 2019 February Ajey Nagar earned silver and Gold YouTube play button.
- On the demand of the audience, Ajey Nagar made a diss track “Bye PeWdiPie” in January 2019 against PewDiPie in the contest of t-series vs PewDiePie which got 5 million views in just 24 hours.
- He is known as the roast king of India because of his unique way of roasting.
- Ajey was overweight in his teenage that is why he suffered from many health issues and to recover, he joined the gym and controlled his diet and lose his weight.